Skip to main content

Change of plans




Like always, you shouldn't make plans too far ahead. 5 days in Berlin with a friend turned into week in Prague by myself. I didn't mind. though. On my first night here I met a fantastic group of people and we did our own version of bar crawl, which ended up with drinking too much, yet amazing, local beer and dancing like crazy's at some random bar until the early hours of the morning.

I climbed lot's of hills during my time here, but all the views were worth it. Even my sunburn, in April, is worth it. Right now I'm sitting at the lobby of the hostel I stayed at, waiting for the right time to leave for my tube to the bus station and start my 32h long journey back home. I just cringed as I wrote 32h on bus... Brotip: If you try to save money by taking a bus, don't. Your aching body and sleepless nights are NOT worth it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Viimane suvi

Minek

(pildid on rändomilt) Kuna õues on külma palju ja mina seda eriti ei talu, ei raatsinud ma sinna isegi mitte tänase ilmaga minna. Avasin lihtsalt akna ja vaatasin, mida pildistada annaks. Leidsin puud akna tagant piiskades ja see oli nii ilus. Ainult, et kaamers jäid pildid palju paremad ja kui laadisin need arvutisse jäi tulemus üsna kesiseks.