Skip to main content

Welcome, Fall! It's good to see you again.






It was a very weird Tuesday. I forgot to set my alarm the night before and got a wake up call by my coworker and didn't end up going in at all. So I had an extra day off. It had been raining on and off all day and by 5 p.m I had watched 17 episodes of ''Gilmore Girls'', so I  just had to get out of my apartment for a while. To go explore my favorite trail on the last day of summer 2015. Rain boots, camera and go. Lightning was fabulous, it was so quiet and the air smelled like rain. It was perfect. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Viimane suvi

Minek

(pildid on rändomilt) Kuna õues on külma palju ja mina seda eriti ei talu, ei raatsinud ma sinna isegi mitte tänase ilmaga minna. Avasin lihtsalt akna ja vaatasin, mida pildistada annaks. Leidsin puud akna tagant piiskades ja see oli nii ilus. Ainult, et kaamers jäid pildid palju paremad ja kui laadisin need arvutisse jäi tulemus üsna kesiseks.