Skip to main content

From May to August






















Hello, hello, hello!

It's been a while, hasn't it? Last time I posted I was still in Prague and about to face 30h bus ride back home. I survived it, but barely. Kidding. The first 12h were the worst until I got off the bus at around 6 am for 50 minutes, had a nice talk with some guys from Lithuania and then proceeded to eat sleep and watch cartoons for the remainder of the trip until I finally got to sleep on a bed, well it was a pull-out couch, later that day. And let me tell you, it was heavenly. 

What have I been up to since then?
Working, more travelling, biking, eating the most delicious and amazing food and of course, tons of much needed self growth. Last year I went trough a lot emotionally and mentally. For months I doubted everything, but I hid it well. Smiled, even though I was actually screaming internally. Until in august I said enough and started the journey of getting better. It's been a year now. I can officially say that I haven't been that happy in years. I'm starting to open up about it a little, which is huge for me considering I am a private person about many aspects of my life. 
Anyway. I went to Barcelona in July. I understood the importance of siestas, went kayaking and snorkeling for the first time. Watched France vs Germany game in a pub with friends from the hostel and later ate dates and had  conversation about said game with a German who was just as sad as I was. Damn, France!

In August I started my second round of physical therapy as well as I joined a yoga studio and now take guided glasses regularly to help with the process. It's also a great way to work out and de-stress. Yoga is wonderful in any way and for everything. 

Whats next? 
Well, I have't planned much, yet. All I know is that there are going to be some changes in my life in the next couple of months and a possible change of location in maybe mid January. Who knows? I'll just leave you a song to finish it all up. It seems fitting, so I'm just gonna go with it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Viimane suvi

Minek

(pildid on rändomilt) Kuna õues on külma palju ja mina seda eriti ei talu, ei raatsinud ma sinna isegi mitte tänase ilmaga minna. Avasin lihtsalt akna ja vaatasin, mida pildistada annaks. Leidsin puud akna tagant piiskades ja see oli nii ilus. Ainult, et kaamers jäid pildid palju paremad ja kui laadisin need arvutisse jäi tulemus üsna kesiseks.